Friday, November 18, 2005

Photo Friday: Imperfect


im·per·fect : Having defect or blemish.

When I saw this weeks theme, my immediate thought was my own personal imperfections. Then, I was upset that I was being so self critical--after all, who is perfect? I started flipping through my Juneau pictures looking for one that matched with the theme, and I came across this rock. I took this picture out at the Shrine of St. Therese.

I couldn't tell you what type of rock this is, or what caused the striation in it. What I can say is that it's the supposed "imperfection" that makes this rock interesting. It's the imperfection that makes this rock beautiful.

www.photofriday.com

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2005, Blogger Margaret Feinberg said...

It's beautiful. I just added you to the links on my blog... let me know if you'd rather not be included (but I like having you there!) Can't wait for Thanksgiving :). Yum. Yum. A much needed break from chicken...

 
At November 19, 2005, Blogger Jill said...

Beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home