Friday, November 11, 2005

Photo Friday: Worn

The last Photo Friday I posted, the theme was 'delicate'. I mentioned how I didn't see many delicate things in Juneau. This weeks theme is 'worn'. This is a very fitting theme for Juneau. Everything seems worn here--the mountains, the buildings, even the people.

I took this picture on a hike today up Perseverance Trail. This is an old piece of mining equipment. I was amused that a piece of Chicago Crane Co. equipment found it's way all the way up here.

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2005, Blogger Ben O. said...

That is a really nice picture - I love the window on Alaska. I have got to get my bootie up there before too long.

I think themed Fridays are cool - glad to see you have Photo Friday.

Take care and keep up the good work.

Ben O.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home