Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Happy 78th!

Even though I know she won't read this (no computer at home), I'm going to wish Granny a happy 78th birthday today. Yes, this is the same demonic-puzzle-challenge-war Granny that Heather posted about at Christmas. She's an amazingly spunky person and it's clear what genetic line I get my solid-like-a-rock stubborness from. I'm mortified to realize I don't have any digital pictures of her to post - perhaps my sister will help me out. (Laura: if you'd email me one or more, I'd greatly appreciate it). She celebrated on Monday with my family and some friends by having dinner at my sister's place. I've been told that a good time was had by all. Wish I could have been there.

2 Comments:

At January 19, 2006, Anonymous Laura said...

We had a lovely time! I am also embarassed to admit that I don't have any pics of Granny either. We're (I'm) going to have to work on that.

 
At January 20, 2006, Blogger Ginnie said...

Immediately, if not sooner. You'll never forgive yourself if she's gone before you expect! Take it from someone who knows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home