Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Heather's Return

Most of you that read this blog know that I have been away for the last three weeks. While I was gone, I let my husband take over the blog. Hopefully you enjoyed his posts! Now that I'm back, it will be primarily me posting, but I'm sure from time to time I'll let him post as well.

It was nice being away (for the first couple days) and then I really started to miss being home. The weather was great in Virginia while I was there, but I kept thinking about how Juneau must look with fresh snow on the ground. And I kept thinking about how the days are getting longer and that soon it will be summer! (ok, maybe not that soon...) I'm pleased that since I've been back we've gotten several more inches of snow. The icicles above are hanging off our roof. We actually had some blue sky for a couple minutes when I took this photo. You can tell that it's in the afternoon since the sunlight is only on the mountaintop across the channel.

1 Comments:

At February 01, 2006, Blogger Ginnie said...

Welcome back, Heather. Your husband did a great job of keeping your blog warm while you were gone :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home