Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A new voice

Hello. This is Nick, Heather's husband. Sorry for the lack of new pictures the past few weeks - but the holidays are busy and Heather couldn't find the time to post anything. She's away learning how to control Search and Rescue (SAR) cases for the next couple of weeks and has graciously granted me permission to post on her blog while she's away. :) Such trust. So, I get the first post of the new year.

A word of warning. I am not as good with the camera as she is.

Anyway, this picture was taken last year as we burnt a truckload of Ikea boxes in the church parking lot. Mmmm...fire...


4 Comments:

At January 11, 2006, Blogger Ginnie said...

I don't know, Nick. That photo is darn-tootin' good!

 
At January 11, 2006, Blogger nick.n said...

Thanks Ginnie. If only you could see more comparisons, I think you'd end up agreeing she's better than I am.

 
At January 12, 2006, Anonymous LK said...

Nicholas, I'd suggest sticking with your day job. You're a lovely person and all, but Heather has the touch. It was nice to see you both last weekend!

 
At January 12, 2006, Blogger nick.n said...

Thanks sis. It was good to see you too. It's just too bad it wasn't for longer and the weather wasn't better. I'm more than happy to let Heather be the photographer in the family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home