Friday, January 20, 2006

Photo Friday: Pink

This picture was taken in Washington D.C. while the cherry blossoms were beautifying the tidal basin. For those who have never been to D.C., the blurry building in the back is the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. We got to the area at 6am one Saturday and the place was PACKED. We ended up parking about 3/4 mile away and spent the rest of our time weaving through the crowd and trying to get a decent picture without a mass of people in the background. I'm relieved I could find a 'pink' picture in the archives because otherwise I might have been forced to skip this week's challenge.

3 Comments:

At January 21, 2006, Blogger Gustav Jensen said...

Great and untraditional shot. Love it

 
At January 21, 2006, Blogger nick.n said...

Yes, Heather has a good eye for things like that. Of all of our pictures from DC, I think this one is my favorite.

 
At January 23, 2006, Blogger Ginnie said...

I like it, too, with the hint of the Jefferson Memorial in the backgroud. So good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home