Thursday, May 04, 2006

Crusin'

Our first cruise ship of the season arrived yesterday here in Juneau. I've been told that the past two years, this time of May was absolutely perfect--about 70 degrees and sunny. From the picture you can see that is not the case this year. And no, that's not a warm rain--it's been in the 40's. The last day of April we actually had about 2 inches of snow. SNOW? It's Spring! To me it feels like winter is starting all over again, not ending. I'm ready for blue sky, unfortunately the forecast (rain, rain, light rain, showers, rain) doesn't look so good.

3 Comments:

At May 05, 2006, Anonymous Naomi said...

I have to say this is the worst spring I have seen in years...EVER!
I am hoping and praying for magnificant sun and warmth while your visitors are in town!Otherwise, just pretend that it's great and do everything you would normally do and see if they notice!
HA!
Naomi

 
At May 05, 2006, Anonymous Judy (Heather's mom) said...

Yes, Heather, let's all pray for sunshine because Nana and I WILL notice!!!! Certainly all our positive waves will bring the warm weather.

Nice photo of the cruise ship. Bad photo of the weather. :-(

Think 70s. . . .!
Love, Mom

 
At May 09, 2006, Blogger Margaret Feinberg said...

I'm with Naomi..this spring is, well, I've never seen one like it. My hope is that good weather is on the way and will carry us into June!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home