Friday, June 16, 2006

I know, I know....

I know it's been a long time since I have posted any pictures. Do I have an excuse? Sure....ok, not really. We've actually had quite a bit of decent weather here recently, but I've found myself doing things like sitting in the sun or taking long walks instead of looking for photographic opportunities!

Regardless, my grandmother gave me this little vase when she was visiting not too long ago. I found this yellow flower (weed?) in our yard and took the photo. Then I made the mistake of bringing the vase and flower inside. The cats promptly discovered it and removed the flower and small fern from the vase. It was a losing battle trying to keep it all together, so I finally gave up. I think the mangled bits may still be laying around here somewhere.

6 Comments:

At June 18, 2006, Blogger Igneos said...

Excellent, definitely not a weed(!)weeds have the best flowers anyway. Looks more like a daffodil

 
At June 20, 2006, Blogger Margaret Feinberg said...

very cute!

 
At June 25, 2006, Blogger BarnGoddess said...

I am envious of your lovely surroundings! great pictures, thnx for sharing.

 
At June 28, 2006, Blogger Ben said...

So... that's it???
You've been gone for a month, and this is what you give us... a weed??? Heather-Schmeather.

 
At June 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CYTOMEL AND CYNOPLUS NOW AVAILABLE
Welcome to the Pharmamx.com Family!We invite you to visit us at www.pharmamx.com and find our great medicine prices. We provide serious and first class service to all our customers 24/7. If we do not carry a medicine you need just let us know and we will be more than glad to assist you!To show you our gratitude for past purchases and to offer you one more reason to continue purchasing with Pharmamx.com we are offering a limited time 30% discount included on all our medicines. We will keep on giving you the best price and service in the market. Welcome and enjoy your visit to Pharmamx.com.

 
At July 22, 2009, Blogger Julie said...

Thanks for sharing...
___________________
Julie
HD Access for just $10 a month to your FAVORITE Channels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home