Sunday, July 02, 2006

Little Cabin

We drive by this little cabin often. It sits out in a field--no one lives there, it's falling over--but it makes for nice photos. I'm waiting for the fireweed to bloom in this same field (a very pretty weed I think) and then I'll take some more photos.

We're in the midst of the 4th of July weekend, and amazingly the seemingly endless clouded skies cleared overnight. With any luck it will stay like this for a couple more days. I've given up hope of ever being tanned while living here, but I still take advantage of the little bits of sun we do get!

4 Comments:

At July 06, 2006, Blogger Kim said...

I've been wanting to take a pic of that same little cabin. Its so cute.

 
At January 14, 2009, Blogger adeel said...

The picture is so nice. Near to nature photography is very interesting hobby.
Mohammad Zohaib Khan from Atlanta

 
At June 27, 2009, Anonymous mutuelle said...

Beautiful work here, nicely shot

 
At July 22, 2009, Blogger Julie said...

Thanks for sharing...
___________________
Julie
HD Access for just $10 a month to your FAVORITE Channels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home